Monday, December 14, 2009

Fergie will always 'appreciate beautiful women'


The Black Eyed Peas singer – who married 'Transformers’ actor Josh Duhamel in January and has previously admitted to being bisexual – has revealed she will always lust after womanly figures but will never give into temptation and cheat on her husband with a girl.

She told Cosmopolitan magazine: 'Oh, I totally celebrate women. Of course, I’m married now so it’s a different story - I’m a one-man woman. But yes I still appreciate beautiful women.'

The 34-year-old beauty believes she has calmed down a lot since her partying days when she was in her 20s.

She said: 'That was like a different life! I was going to clubs a lot and staying up for days at a time. I still love the club scene and seeing what people are wearing, but I’m not taking drugs and damaging myself like I was. I can’t go out every night like I used to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

 
Daily F Experiences Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template