Saturday, January 23, 2010

Madonna Hope for Haiti Like a Prayer Performance (VIDEO)



Among the many stars that performed on tonight's Hope for Haiti telethon was perhaps one of the biggest stars of all time - Madonna. The timeless pop star performed her early days hit of "Like a Prayer". I really couldn't believe my ears when I first recognized the song as the choir began. I grew up on this song and never saw it performed live. I guess this was my closest chance to and I was still impressed. Granted, she's older now but she still knows how to perform and Madonna did that tonight to help raise funds for Haiti. The entire evening was full of beautiful voices and stories of hope and determination. If you missed her performance you can enjoy it below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

 
Daily F Experiences Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template